
I absolutely love this time of year. The colors, the changing weather the smell of fall in the air. I also love driving up over the Grand Mesa, it is so beautiful. That is exactly what my boys & I did today. The traffic was heavy & we were planning on riding the ski lift at powderhorn but when we pulled into the parking lot we couldn't find a parking spot. We could see the line of people waiting to get on the lift and holy cow, I had no desire to stand & wait. So we drove on for a little while & pulled over on the side of the road, went for a little walk & took some pictures. I didn"t get as many pics as I would have liked to have and the ones I did get don't really look so great but that is life. It seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of the trees changing yet but it was still very pretty. We decided to turn around & go home the way we came rather than drive all the way over, the elevation really has an effect on me right now while I'm pregnant & I was just ready to go home & relax. All in all it was a nice trip, wish David & Hailey could have joined us.


No comments:
Post a Comment