Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Date night

Last night David & I went on our first "date" of 2010. This is actually the first time David & I have gone out & done anything just the 2 of us with no kids since we went to LAs Vegas & even then we were not totally alone since my mom was with us. Anyhow we went to Red Lobster for dinner, I have decided that the Coconut Shrimp is definitely my new favorite, YUMMY! After dinner we had a little time to spare before the movie started so we went to Target & did a little shopping. Then we went to see "The Book of Eli". It was Awesome!! We had a nice time but we missed Benji since this was the first time we left him, we missed all the kids actually but it was good to have some time alone together:)

No comments: