I haven't had much time to post much these last couple of weeks, so last week I just did one kinda talking about the major things going on for the week and will do the same for this week.
Jaime had another interview with Hospice and they called to offer her a position, however she cannot actually start until she gets her CNA license changed over to Colorado. She got hired with the nursing home I worked at prior to my employment with Hospice and she should find out on monday when she will go through orientation. She already told them that she is going to work for Hospice but for a while anyhow she will work for them. The administrator there wants Michael to go in on monday & talk to her, she told him she would find a job for him to do until he can get his CNA license reinstated (she is going to help him with that) and then he can work as a CNA there. Michael also got a phone call from city market today and has an interwiew set up. The kids are doing well, except for Lizzy(the oldest) she is really having a struggle with school. I think it maybe something along the lines of social anxiety, poor thing she's only 12. But hopefully this next week will be better for her. So things are looking up for them and I think any doubts or worries they had about coming here are slowly fading away now that they see how good living here will be for them.
We didn't have a real eventful week, just work and the usual stuff. David is working up in WY. again this weekend. Ty is still working a few days a week after school and one weekend day so he still has some cash coming in, but he wants me to take him to the mall every weekend and I can't get it through his head that I am NOT his personal taxicab, LOL!! I seriously can't wait until he starts driving!! Hailey was bummed out on friday, it was her friend Taylor's last day, she is moving to Alaska. I told Hailey they can call, write & email eachother, just because she is moving doesn't mean it has to be the end of their frindship. Kaden is well Kaden, a busybody, always into stuff, being his curious little self. he knows that his birthday is getting close and he keeps talking about it & he is telling people he is already 4. As for me, I have not been feeling so hot these last few days, I am trying hard not to get sick but I think I am destined. For one thing the weather is changing and I ALWAYS seem to get sick each time the seaons begin to change. And there is the germ factor too. Having 6 extra people living in our house means we have ooddles & oodles of new germs floating around. Yesterday I did some pretty major cleaning & took my bucket of hot water with some "mr.clean with febreeze" (has anyone else tried it? it smells wonderful) and a little bleach mixed in and went room to room & wiped EVERYTHING that all of ours hands touch constantly....door knobs, phones, remote controls, light switches,etc. So hopefully this will help to keep the sick germs at bay.
Ty & Hailey's grandpa Frankie ( on their dads side) had a stroke today and he is in the ICU right now. Ty is real upset about it, he is very close to Frankie. Hailey is upset too but I don't think she fully understands what a stroke is or how serious & debilitating it can be. I hope that things go well for him & he is able to recover as much as possible. I feel really bad for Rene' (my ex mother-in-law) she is having a pretty tough year, her mother passed away in february and now she is having to go through all of this with her husband. She is a truely good person & I know she is strong & somehow she will be OK.
Oh, I know what else....I am PHONELESS!! It is driving me nuts!! I have a cell phone through my employer that I also use for personal use and it completely DIED on Wednesday morning. It doesn't charge, I can't even get it to turn on so I can't access anything in my contacts, piece of JUNK!! I can't be without a phone, it is my life line:( They ordered me a new one and I had hopes of it being here sometime on Friday but when I checked in to see if it had arrived, I was informed it would most likely be here sometime on Monday. So I had to go get the "emergancy" phone from the office and it is so GHETTO!! It is awful, it looks like a childs play phone and when you open & close it it SOUNDS like a childs play phone!! I will be so happy to have my new one. Such a tradgedy.

No comments:
Post a Comment