
Today was game # 2 and I have to say that it is a little cool out there on the field at 9:00am. Her game didn't start until 10:30 but they had pictures at 9 but in reality they didn't actually start them until 9:30 and after that the girls went to warm-up & practice.
There was also a mix-up on who was supposed to bring snack. the paper I have says "Kaylee". Well on Wednesday Hailey's dad took her to practice and at the end when the coach reminded the team who was bringing snack, I'm thinking Hailey & her dad must have thought coach said "Hailey". Needless to say I didn't care to continue arguing so Hailey ended up taking snack.....but so did Kaylee. I wonder.... does this mean we still bring snack on week 6 as assigned???
The girls played well today & Hailey was into it this time, not so timid. However the other team won with the score being 2-1.

No comments:
Post a Comment