I bought and read this book a couple of months ago. It was really good. I cried through several parts, it was a heart wrenching story.Then last night David & I had a night to ourselves, the kids went camping with their dad and took Kaden with them. I initially had plans to go see this movie with some of the girls I work with but nobody could decide on a date & a few of them are still reading the book. David surprised me when he said he would like to go see it with me. I thought he would think of it as a chickflick but he enjoyed it.
There were some differences between the book & the movie, of course they left out quite a bit from the book but the cast was excellent & I recommend it to anyone who enjoys an occasional tearjerker.

No comments:
Post a Comment