Something that David loves to do is go shoot the guns. He goes on one of his days off & usually takes the kids while I'm at work. Well yesterday I got done with work a little early so I went with him & Kaden. Ty & Hailey were at their dads so they missed this trip. It has been almost 2 years since I have shot a gun, I love the 22. We take pop cans & old milk/water juggs and shoot away.Kaden enjoys it too. Don't worry he is just toting a BB gun & he has no BB's in it but he likes to pretend.

He even has earpluggs in.
David, shooting the 30-06. I don't like this one it is too darn loud & it makes me feel yucky when I hear it. I've never shot it, don't think I ever will. It has quite a kick to it & I would probably end up on my butt.
Kaden went with David to set up some of the cans & they happened to be right on a fire ant hill. Poor kaden ended up with one in his shoe & he got bit. He cried for like 20 minutes on the way home because it was hurting & he was so pitiful. Poor David also ended up getting bit, a few times, one crawled in his pants. It was kinda funny cuz he was jumping & dancing around trying to get the darn thing out.

No comments:
Post a Comment