Sunday, January 24, 2010

more pics & another little update

The last couple of weeks have gone by fast. Things are going well & I feel so much better, human again! So at the end of week one at home I ended up getting stitches & really started healing (especially after they were removed the next week). I stopped taking the pain pills, thank goodness, and have really been enjoying my time at home with my family. Still trying to get on some sort of a schedule with the baby so I can get things done around the house but I know these things take time. I even made it to the office(finally) so all my coworkers could meet Benji!

Benjamin is doing great, he is so precious & still tiny. He must be going through a growth spurt though because he eats a lot! Everyone else is good too, the kids are adjusting to having a new baby in the house. They all love him so much.

Here are a few pics from the last few weeks....

Benjamin with one eye cracked....peek-a-boo!
all 4 of the kids
Benji wearing a preemie outfit, one of the few things that actually fit him
Kaden holding Benji's bottle, he is such a big helper!
Me & Benji looking at Kaden
Benji hanging out in his swing
My doctor (DR. Noriega) holding Benji & nurse Bandi holding Kaden
Kaden sitting by Benji in his bouncer chair

No comments: