This is a blog about me & my family. A place where I can write my thoughts and feelings and share with friends and loved ones what is going on in our lives.
We went to my dad & Barb's for Easter. Didn't do a whole lot, just let the kids hunt eggs & play. We had an easy lunch, sandwiches & Holly made pico de galo & brought chips & I mad a huge bowl of frog eye salad. David thought his day would be mellow enough at work that he would be able to join us but of course like always if we plan something, he ends up getting busy. Well we spent some time together in the evening when he got home, I wish he didn't always have to miss out on so many family things.
I took some pictures
the kids' easter baskets Benji with his little stash of goodies Benji smiling also took some outdoor pictures of the kids
the girl cousins, wish Lonni was here the boy cousins a few of just our kids all mine & Holly's kids thought this one was sweet of Keanan & mateo Ty & Benji dad & Barb holding Benji Me & my sissy, very rare Holly & Mateo Elle looking so cute & sassy my princess & my sweet little prince with his 1st bunny
I am married to David, mother to Ty 17, Hailey 10, Kaden 5 our new baby boy, Benjamin! I love being a mom and a wife. I work as a CNA for Hospice & Palliative Care of Western Colorado. Wish I didn't have to work but since I do, I consider myself to be very fortunate to have such a wonderful job.If you read my postings and care to comment that would be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment