Monday, April 12, 2010

CatchUp

Just a little update, no pictures in this post!

David..... while I was on maternity leave his work slowed down a lot (not good timing) & he was feeling extremely bored when working but needed the hours, spent a lot of time trying to make it look like he was busy but it has recently picked up so he happy & his paychecks are better.

Ty.... I am so proud of him, he is still at his job (next month will be 2 years) & he is doing really good in school (I can't believe he will be graduating in a year). He has been learning a lot of music to play on his base & is sounding pretty darn good these days.

Hailey.... is playing spring soccer. I love to watch her play but the fact that her practices & games are about 25 minutes away is annoying & often times very inconvenient. She is getting really good though. Her class at school is going to Mesa Verde at the end of the month. I would love to go with her but with mine & David's work schedules I don't think I will be able to:(

Kaden.... is still my curious little comedian, making me laugh every day. he is so ready for school it isn't funny. The school he will be going to will be having "kindergarten roundup" soon so we will go check that out.

Benji.... he smiles, & squeals all the time now. David sat him on our scales last week & it said 11.4lb. He discovered his hands last week & has figured out that he can grab things & loves to try to shove his whole fist in his mouth. He is out of his 0-3mo clothes & into 3-6 now. He is still sleeping in his bassinett, all night might I add (has been for about 8 weeks now) but we are looking to buy a crib in the next week or 2 because he is getting too big. He is so cute & I hate the fact that babies grow so fast but I am so thankful to have him.

Me.... I have returned to work. I hate being away from my kids especially after getting to be at home with them but I am enjoying work. It has been a little hard trying to adjust & keep up with things (like housework) but my life tends to be a bit chaotic anyhow.

So basically everything is good. We have just been busy like always. I got a litlle behind on my blogging again, started several posts over the last month but now I have actually finished some of them so scroll down & "catch up"

No comments: