Friday, May 28, 2010

unblogable

Unblogable....yes I am speaking my own language. Just a quick post to say I don't know whats wrong with me. It has been almost 2 months since my last post (and no I'm not pregnant....that was my excuse last year when I went so long). I just havn't been too motivated. I could partly lay the blame on facebook, I am totally addicted. it seems that EVERY time I get on the computer I always end up on facebook. Guess I'm just curious to see what My "friends" are writing. This is not a habit I want to keep. So I am trying to limit myself to getting on fb once a day.... so far it hasn't worked,lol. Besides the whole fb addiction I have also been pretty busy with work & the kids & life. But I am working on a few posts & have lots of pictures to share. So keep an eye out!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

I know what you mean! I ended up deactivating my account because I got on face book too much.