Friday, October 9, 2009

Back from Vegas

We got back from Vegas last night. It was my mom, David & I. Just the 3 of us!! We had a pretty good time, I am totally exhausted, I think I over did it but that's not gonna slow me down. I have a TON to do today to get ready for Hailey's birthday party tonight. Just wanted to do a quick post before I get on with my day. We really didn't do anything super exciting, lots of walking around ,sightseeing, people watching, shopping, eating, etc.

We ate at the buffet at Excalibur one evening, when we were getting ready to leave I spied this spongebob statue & had to get a pic for Kaden, David surprised me when he went & stood by it so willingly so I hurriedly took this pic
This was just a silly "humpty dumpty" statue outside a resturaunt
One of my favorite movies is Toy story, when we walked past this window dispaly I just had to get a pic of all thes Mr. Potato heads
We visited the wild life habitat at the Flamingo Hotel, it was neat but there really werent many animals & such out, took a couple pics of flamingosand some turtles, had to take a pic of them for my grandma's sake
A pic of me & my sweetie, I had my mom take several pics of us but they didn't turn out to great, she didn't know how to work my camera & I've been having trouble with it latley anyhow.Me & my momMy favorite thing that we did was go into the Bellagio & check out the conservatory, we had never gone in before but I'm glad we finally did. They redecorate it for every season & holiday, they had just done it for fall, which is my favorite season. Here is a giant scarecrow...
pretty metal leaf waterfountain
a tree with a face
a giant pumkin, I think this one was over 900 pounds
some pretty flowers
I liked this tree
another tree with a face only this ones talks to you!

We also went into the Venetian & they had an area there that was decorated for fall
It always amazes me how many rude people there are in this world. We experienced a lot of that while we were there. But we didn't let that effect our time away from home. We had fun, ate good food & just enjoyed our time together.

No comments: