Friday, October 30, 2009

Kadens birthday party

We had a little party last friday evening for Kadens birthday. He wanted pizza for dinner so that's what we had & a BIG tray of veggies & dip.

I can't believe he is 5, he is so smart & grown up for age but he is still my baby, for a couple more months anyhow.

Opening some presents.... yes its pink wrapping paper. Hailey wanted to wrap his gifts & didn't have enough patience to wait for me to pull out the wrapping paper so she used the pink one that was still sitting out from her birthday party.
Holly got him a transformers costume, not for Halloween but just to play in, he loves to dress up in costumes
this is Melissa, she is the daughter of Sam, the girl who babysits Kaden for us on mondays & tuesdays

Kaden absolutely loves spongebob & this is the cake he picked out fo me to make, I was running short on time so when David got home he got a quick lesson in cake decorating & helped me to get it done, I forgot to put the red stripes on his socks, duh. Sorry for the side view I tried to rotate the pic but it wouldn't save.A few days after Kadens party we got our first snow. It wasn't much & of course it melted within a few hours but Kaden loved it.

We got Hailey & Kaden both bikes for their birthdays.

Here is kaden thinking he is a hotshot
& Hailey all bundle up....it really wasnt that cold out. I told her she had to wear a jacket & she got a little dramatic on me.
both of them riding around, Kaden is not allowed to leave the driveway unless David or I are walking on the sidewalk with him. Hailey is good about staying in the driveway if Kaden is out there, otherwise he wants to go with her.

No comments: