It was a "potluck" style party so we had all kinds of yummy stuff to eat.
They had 2 cakes made, one white & the other chocolate, I love that they had Benjamins name put on both. ( I didn't eat any but took some home for the boys)


I got a lot of really nice stuff but won't post all the pics, just a few..... This is a blanket one of the nurses made.... she must have ESP to know that we love monkeys at our house. It's fleece & rather than doing the little tie knots she sewed the edges together & then made little tags out of various sizes & colors of ribbon all around the edges.
Hailey holding up one of the little outfits she was so excited to be there.
Another nurse embroidered Benjamins name on a blanket
And she also made & framed this little piece of art, its all embroidered including the "picture" of the mother & baby's faces
I swear I work with the best group of people, they are all so thoughtful & kind. We got a lot of "goodies" (clothes, diapers, bathstuff etc.) that will help in our preparations for the arrival of our little Benjamin. Thank you to everyone who participated!!

No comments:
Post a Comment