Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Hunting

Thursday night we carved our pumpkins. I cannot believe it but I didn't get any pics of them after we were done. What was I thinking? I probably wasn't. Hailey did a skeleton face, David helped Kaden do a bat & castle & I did vampire mickey. They turned out so cute darn it! Well here are some pics of the kids gutting them, Ty did come in to help for a few min but I failed to get a pic of that as well so I have no proof of it,lol.

Kaden holding some guts
Hailey digging for gutsboth of them gutting
David & Juan (Holly's husband) left friday afternoon to go hunting for the weekend, the kids & I went to Holly's & stayed over. We had a little "slumber party", rented movies & got pizza ( I had subway) & just had a nice night.

On Halloween day the kids were so excited, unfortunately Hailey was going with her dad to trick or treat & Ty being "too old" for it had plans to hang with his friends so Kaden & I went with Holly & Elle. My mom kept Mateo. Keanan & Jada were both with friends so it was just the 4 of us. We went to one of the local churches so the kids would be warm. It was alright, the kids had a good time & got plenty of candy. They played various games to obtain tickets & then "cashed" the tickets in at a candy booth. Next year we will probably go to the neighborhood we always go to & just trick or treat, depending on the weather of course.


Kaden wearing Haileys witch wig before she left with her dadKaden wanted to be a "really scarey monster" this year
The church doesn't allow any "scarey" masks so Holly put some make-up on his face, I think he looks like uncle fester from the addams family, he is wearing his pirate footie pj's underneath to stay warm.
Here is Elle she was a unicorn, this is the best pic I got of her, she kept turning her head everytime I took a pic.Kaden throwing darts at balloons, he had a blast
David & Juan came home last night, they were both extremely tired & muddy & unfortunatley didn't get anything, but they had a good time & thats all that matters. I'm just glad to have my hubby home....I don't like it when he is gone.

No comments: