Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm spilling the beans!!

Ok so by now there are quite a few people who have heard so I won't feel bad about "spilling the beans". Holly is pregnant!! I am so excited! Well I am always excited when anyone is going to have a baby. I know it is probably not good timing for Holly but I feel that when a baby is conceived it is for a reason even though often times a person doesn't understand the reason until later. WOW! 4 kids, what a blessing!

This picture is from an ultrasound she had shortly after finding out and it is of poor quality because she sent it to my phone from hers and I emailed it to myself. But there is a baby in there!!
The cool part is that her due date is August 23rd, which happens to be Davids birthday! I know it rarely happens that a woman gives birth on her actual due date but I think it would be neat if she did. So there you have it I"m telling you "all the news", I couldn't keep it to myself any longer:)

No comments: