Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some other beans to be spilled

We recently found out some more wonderful news.....




JJ proposed to his girlfriend!! I'm super excited about this, I have wondered in the past if my baby brother would ever "fall in love" and he has! And Jodi is a sweetie!! As of right now now they don't have any plans set in stone but they do know they want to have their wedding in Las Vegas!!

So WooHoo for us we WILL be going to Vegas sometime this year! There are so many good things about this... the fact that I will have another sis-in-law :), the fact that this is a sign that perhaps JJ is thinking about one day slowing down( in terms of his dangerous career choice) & just the fact that JJ is so happy with her!

The bad or should I say sad news is that they are moving to Chicago the first part of March:( I am really bummed about this, not that I get to see JJ all that much but with him having his place here at least if he was in town we could get together. But Jodi is from Chicago & JJ is traveling so much that there really is no reason for him to pay rent for a home he doesn't actually "live" in.

When I hear the details as to when and where this wedding will take place I will post it!

No comments: