Sunday, February 15, 2009

We got puppies???



Well Kinda but not really!
Last May when the kids & I went to AZ to visit my grandparents I jokingly told my cousin Josh that I wanted his English Bulldog, Ally. Well he told me if I really wanted her I could have her, I did want her but I was unable to bring her home with me at that time. So I am planning on going down there next month and was thinking I would bring her home with me this time. That is until I received a text message from Josh telling me that Ally just had puppies. This was unexpected for everyone, Josh didn't even realize she was pregnant until a couple weeks ago. OOPS! So needless to say my next trip down to AZ I will return home without Ally but hopefully I will be able to go down a get her sometime in the near future. Glad it happened down there cuz I don"t want to have to worry about finding homes for pups!



She had 4!!

No comments: