This last weekend David went to Wyoming for work. He was at a Rigg that is just down the road from his sister Sharon's house so he stayed with her. Well one of her dogs had puppies a while back and while David was there she asked him if we wanted one of the puppies. When David called to ask me I told him NO WAY!! But as the time past while he was there he kinda fell in love with one of them and I through him telling me about this puppy fell in love as well. Yes when David came home last nite he brought one of them. He is so adorable. He is almost 3 months old, a full bread Siberian Husky. Thank you so much Sharon for giving us this sweet little addition to our family. I do still want Ally (the English Bulldog) but I have no idea if or when I will be able to get her.
So these next few days we will be thinking up a name for this little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment