We finally all got to go see "Alice in Wonderland" This is the first movie in a long time that we have all gone to see as a family. My mom kept Benji so we could go. It was such a great movie. I always like a movie that we all (from age 5 to 34) enjoy. Even Ty liked it & that's saying a lot. Hailey & Kaden are both obsessed with it now ( Hailey got to see it a second time with my best friend from high schools daughter) they both have posters hanging in their bedrooms. I absolutely love the Red Queen, she was so funny & the Fat-boys were cute. Benji is getting so round in the face, I've been calling him MY fat-boy! So for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I recommend it:)Saturday, March 20, 2010
Alice in Wonderland
We finally all got to go see "Alice in Wonderland" This is the first movie in a long time that we have all gone to see as a family. My mom kept Benji so we could go. It was such a great movie. I always like a movie that we all (from age 5 to 34) enjoy. Even Ty liked it & that's saying a lot. Hailey & Kaden are both obsessed with it now ( Hailey got to see it a second time with my best friend from high schools daughter) they both have posters hanging in their bedrooms. I absolutely love the Red Queen, she was so funny & the Fat-boys were cute. Benji is getting so round in the face, I've been calling him MY fat-boy! So for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I recommend it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment