Ty is 17 today. He is really turning into a young man, he is taller than me, has been for a couple of years now. It's amazing that someone who was once my tiny little baby who I could hold & cuddle & needed me so much is now so independent & so grown up. I feel so sad today. But also happy, just a jumble of feelings I suppose. Anyhow he is my firstborn & although I love all of my children, my love for him is different, he is so very special to me for reasons I cannot explain.I had planned to post some of his baby pictures but I cannot find the box that holds all the photo albums from when he was younger. One of these days I will finish cleaning out the clutter in the garage & come across them & maybe then I will scan & post them.
We had a party for him Saturday night, I am working on that post & hopefully I will get done later today, got lots of pics:)
Happy Birthday to my Ty!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment