Monday, March 1, 2010

Ty's birthday party

Saturday night we had a little party for Ty's birthday. We just did our usual thing had family over & Ty invited a couple of friends. Nothing too exciting but nice just the same. Big surprise, LOL, I made chicken enchiladas, beans & rice (it's a good thing I don't make this as a regular meal, just for special occasions) & Ty wanted "the chocolate cake", gooey butter cake & just for him I made a no-bake cheesecake (his favorite).

this 1st pic is of him playing his base we got him for Christmas, he's getting pretty good.
this is what he calls his "suave"picture, looks like he's thinking hard to me
yes.... an actual real life smile
Ty is a huge fan of Nirvana, this is a t-shirt we got him for Christmas, I only took a pic of it to explain his cakethis is the cake, Holly thought it looked like the "walmart" smiley face until I showed her the "Nirvana" smiley face. I thought it was a pretty clever idea for Ty's cakei even put candles in it & we sang "happy Birthday" & he blew them out, I don't remember the last time we did that for Ty's birthday, usually he digs into the cake before I have the chance, this is probably the last time for that:( There's Joe in the background
my mom laughing at kaden, she is holding one of the babies, I think it's Mateo
Barb kissing my Dad on the cheek
My sissy, isn't she pretty?
Mateo, he's getting so bigKeanan, Kaden & Elle
Elle & Jada
Jada, I really like this pic of her, she looks so sweet!
Miss Hailey, my little princess!
Ty's two best friends.....

Johnny

Aaron
After we ate dinner & had cake & ice cream, Ty opened his cards (17 yr olds don't really want presents...it's all about the $$$$). then after all the family left, David took Ty, Johnny & Aaron to see a movie, then the boys stayed the night.





No comments: