I recieved this in an email, thought it would be fun to do & post on my blog! I'm also emailing it so hopefully someone else will do it, kinda fun to see what other people like
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to You......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both, I love to use gift bags for odd shaped items
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to You......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both, I love to use gift bags for odd shaped items
2. Real or Artificial tree? artificial, for us its just easier
3. When do you put up the tree? usually sometime in the week after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? depends on my work schedule, usually after new years
5. Do you like eggnog? heck no I don't like "eggsnot" LOL
6. Favorite gift received as a child? oh wow probably my cabbage patch doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? Definitely Ty, teenage boys are NOT easy to buy for
8. Easiest person to buy for? This year it's Kaden, everything he see's he wants, he so funny
9. Do you have a nativity scene? well kinda
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?definitely mail, I think email cards are fine for other occasions but for Christmas it's more special to receive a card in the mail. Plus I like to hang all the cards we recieve in the mail each year, part of our decorating tradition.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? honestly I can't think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love em all but I really enjoy the funny ones (Elf, a Christmas story, Christmas vacation, the Santaclaus movies) we've been watching a Charlie Brown Christmas daily cuz that is Kaden's fav.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?the day after Christmas, I shop all year round, you can get great deals on the marked down stuff after the holidays!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?I can't say that I have
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh my gosh, EVERYTHING! I love holiday goodies!
16. Lights on the tree? Heck YES!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent night, baby it's cold outside I like most of them. Last year Hailey & I downloaded a TON of Christmas music & made a CD:)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, although I would love to go spend it with my grandparents, maybe next year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? you know dasher & dancer & prancer & vixon, comet & cupid & donner & blitzen but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all.......rudolph the rednose reinder....Sorry the only way I can name them is to sing the song! Thats how I taught my kids the names:)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Actually niether, I have a mickeymouse holding a lantern, he's not on there right now though cuz we bought a new tree & it doesn't sit on there right
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Morning, sometimes we let the kids open one gift on Christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? all the people who say "happy holidays" instead of Merry Christmas & all the rude inconsiderate people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I pretty much like it all
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Don't really have one as long as my family is with me I don't care what we eat
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? just to have a wonderful day with the people who matter most
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I'm sure some of the people I email it to will, we actually received it from SEVERAL people. As far as posting it on my blog I'm not sure that anyone will respond, I hope they do though

No comments:
Post a Comment