Kaden was really into this whole opening gifts thing. He would open one and want to play with it, we had to encourage him to open another. He has a lot of "favorites" this Diego train track being one of them, another is his V-Tech smile pocket (a hand held video game system for younger kids)
As for me, I wasn't expecting anything. However... my husband is a sweetheart. He has been telling me for a while that he wants to buy me a ring but he wanted me to pick it out. So about a month ago I was at the mall and I came across a ring that I really liked and it happened to be on sale so I had David come look at it and guess what? Thats what he got me! If you would like to see it go here. I got the one in white gold, I tried to take some pics of it myself but they didn't do it any justice so I figure the pic they have on the website shows it off the best. It is so pretty & he didn't stop with my ring he also got me the books I have been wanting. I know this series is all the rave because of the Twilight movie (which I have not seen yet, wanted to read the books first). I don't know how many times I have "almost" bought these books and then changed my mind. I kept thinking that I would just borrow them from someone but I never really found someone, everyone I know who has read it "borrowed" from someone else,lol. So on Christmas eve, kinda at the "last minute" David tells me he has to run out to get one last thing. Well he took Kaden with him and when they got home Kaden says"daddy couldn't find the books" so I knew what he had gone in search of. Well David then tells me theres one last place he's gonna go. This time he didn't take Kaden (blabbermouth) with him . When he got home this time he tells me he couldn't find them anywhere so I thought that was it. Well he fooled me & thats OK because I like to be surprised. And surprised I was!
Even when I was a kid I absolutely hated finding out what I was getting, I enjoyed the suspense!! now I just need to find some time to sit and read them, maybe I will start when I get home on new years eve, I have 4 days off.....

3 comments:
the Twilight books rock - you're going to love them. I also love nativity scenes, its a tradition that we get a new one each year. And of course the pooh stuff is great. My husband says i make my kids like pooh because our baby nursery is winnie the pooh.have a great new years.
So we love the Leapster. We got those because my sisters kids have them and they had games for us. About the pictures side by side - i just load them on in small size with no layout and then use my typing curser to move and space them.Good luck
Yay! I am excited for you! Nice Rock! I really enjoyed the books. Book 4 was my favorite. Good luck and let me know how you like them!
Post a Comment