one of the best things about Christmas is the decorating & getting into the Christmas spirit. I took pics of some of a few of my favorite decorations....
what is Christmas without a tree? some of our ornaments are a little cluttered but that's because mr. curious thought he needed to keep reararanging them so we kept moving the breakable ones a litlle higher & higher each day
I LOVE nativity scenes! I don't have a whole complete one but I have some kinda/sorta ones...

and here is yet another kinda/sorta & an angel candle holder
and you gotta have some stockings!
For anyone who knows me, you know I am a total Disney freak! I love anything Disney, Mickey Mouse, Poohbear, Tinkerbell and any other character and I do happen to have a bit of Disney Christmas decor'.....
a tree skirt with Mickey & the gang
a pooh bear sporting a santa hat and holding a light in one had and his honey pot in the other. As you can see the light does actually "light" up & his head and arm both move!
This is the gift I ended up with from last years white elephant gift exchange. i Love it! It plays 11 different Christmas songs, it lights up & the "snow" blows around so it looks like it is really snowing in there
a "no peeking" pooh bear light
and can't forget our mickey mouse tree topper, for next year we are going to have to figure out a way to get him to sit on top of our tree. Last year after Christmas we bought a new tree on clearance and when we put it up a few weeks ago we could not get the tree topper to sit right. We have been so busy that we just never got around to fixing it, this one alo has a lamp that "lights" up and his head & arm move too!
so that is just a little peek at some things we like to decorate with, of course we put up lights outside and just so you know this is only a fraction of our decorations. On a "normal" year, when we don't have an out of town trip planned in the middle of December, we go all out with our decorating!
No comments:
Post a Comment