David and I had our January "date night" last night. Ty babysat for us, Hailey was already in bed and Kaden was almost asleep when we left so we had no worries. We went to the late show and saw "Gran Torino". It was excellent! It had a lot of strong language, racial implications and some violence but if you can look past that there is a really great story to it. I love Clint Eastwood, he is one of my favorite actors, his old stuff, new stuff, whatever I think he is great! Do I recommend this movie? YES I do but it is not for the lighthearted, easliy offended or narrow-minded.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Gran Torino
David and I had our January "date night" last night. Ty babysat for us, Hailey was already in bed and Kaden was almost asleep when we left so we had no worries. We went to the late show and saw "Gran Torino". It was excellent! It had a lot of strong language, racial implications and some violence but if you can look past that there is a really great story to it. I love Clint Eastwood, he is one of my favorite actors, his old stuff, new stuff, whatever I think he is great! Do I recommend this movie? YES I do but it is not for the lighthearted, easliy offended or narrow-minded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment