I took Hailey & Kaden to see "Hotel for dogs" today (Ty & David were working & didn't want to see it anyhow). It was a cute movie and Kaden actually did pretty good with it.This is only the 3rd time he has gone to the "movie Vfeaters" (that's how kaden says movie theaters). In Decmber of 2007 I took all 3 of the kids to see "Enchanted". Kaden didn't do so great, he was ansy and wouldn't sit still, he had just turned 3 about 6weeks before so he just wasn't ready for it. Then last February, David & I took Kaden to see "Horton hears a who". For weeks before we went Kaden was begging us to take him (everytime he saw the previews on TV), he kept saying I wanna see that movie! Well about 10 minutes into it, Kaden puts his coat on and tells David "lets go home now, I'm done". I was like oh no you don't, not after we just paid to get in, bought soda & popcorn, no you are gonna sit down & watch the movie. About 10 minutes after thatKaden was sleeping, little TURD! So david & I watched the movie, it was cute. So anyhow, Kaden sat and watched "hotel for dogs", he only got up twice, one time to sit by Hailey and the second was when I took him to the restroom. So this is something we will do again, we had fun!

1 comment:
I heard this was a good movie. My kids really want to see it. I need to take them.
Post a Comment