Saturday, July 12, 2008

the cattle drive & other funny stuff

"the cowboy riding the cow"
these are some of the cow turning their heads and mooing at Belinda, LOL.

This is Belinda, she is presently "with child(calf)"


When we were at Sharons there was a cattle drive on the road in front of her house one of the days. I walked Kaden to the end of the driveway so we could watch. As we were walking we passed Sharon's cow Belinda and she starts mooing at the cows in the cattle drive. It was rather comical because as she is mooing some of the cattle would stop & turn their heads, look at Belinda and moo back. This went on throughout the drive. Kaden was funny too, he sees one of the cowboys towards the end of the cattle, he points & says " look mom that man is riding a cow". I tried to explain to him that the man was actually riding a horse but he would not except that.Yes my kids are definitely city folk.

Something else that was funny is Hailey thought that Min's name was bean so the first day or so while we were there she was calling him "uncle Bean". Kaden was calling him "uncle me"". When we were in the car on the way back from Pinedale, we had Jaime & Timothy with us. I said something to Kaden and called him sweetheart, he says "no I Kaden". I asked Kaden what? He says "me, Kaden". I asked are you Kaden Jaymes Smith? Hes say "no Kaden" one of the boys asked are you Kaden Jaymes Moreno? He says "I not Kaden Jaymes Burrito". We all laughed about this . I love my kids, they can be so funny without even trying.

No comments: