I like taking pictures of my family when they are sleeping. It really captures their innocence. I'm gonna have to do a part 2 to this post in the near future, I have so many pics of them sleeping. Here are a few I have taken...

David & Kaden all snuggled up.
Kaden always ends up in our bed. A lot of times he will fall asleep in his own bed but usually he has a fit when it is bed time & we give in & let him crawl into our bed. We seriously need to work on that..... one of these days!

this is one of Ty from like 2 years ago on our long drive home from Jackson Hole

Hailey & Kaden on that same drive home and yes Hailey was wearing her seatbelt, she just has a bad habit of putting the shoulder strap behind her. We are always getting on her about it but it rubs across her neck & its uncomfortable but I would rather she be safe.

this was the nite I took the kids to get their Christmas pics done. When we got home we put our Christmas tree and decorations up.David & I were out front hanging lights afterwards I went back into the living room & found Hailey & Kaden cuddled up & snoozing, how sweet!!

I love how kids can just fall asleep anywhere. Our computer is in our bedroom, one day I was doing some housework and Kaden had been sitting at the puter listening to music, this is how I found him....all curled up on the puter chair.

this one is from last week, we had just woke Kaden up from one of his rare naps, he wanted to ride on David's shoulders & he was still half asleep, could hardley hold on!!

Kaden & Ona.....this cat is so lovable he loves to climb on anyone who is sleeping & just make him self comfy & Kaden is most often his victim. Our other cat Brittney is just the opposite, she would rather hide somewhere to sleep.

Another one of David & Kaden, both in a deep sleep. the one below is Ty on the morning of my birthday. He would have an absolute fit if he knew I took it but as I have said before he is hard to get pics of so I gotta get em when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment