
I just want to say what a great kid I have (actually all 3 of my kids are great). Ty is awesome!! Last weekend he made a bad choice about something and he is in a little bit of trouble at the moment but as I told him a bad mistake doesn't make him a bad person. Aside from what he did, he is really a very smart, mature, responsible young man. I am a little disappointed in him but I love even more because he realized his mistake and he owned up to it. I am proud of him and I know he is going to grow up and be something, be somebody and I think that is important. Ty is already talking about college and He even has a job!! Now for the last few summers he has done yard work for various people and he still is for a few(family & friends) but he is also working at the Shell gas station his grampa manages. He cleans and stocks( & busts shoplifters,lol), been there about a month now. I think it is great that he is earning his own money and learning the importance of work and responsibility. As he grows I will continue to let him know that I am always here for him physically, emotionally and financially!! At 15 he is more responsible and willing to work than many grown adults I know!! I feel like I am bragging but as a parent I suppose I do have that right, lol. I Love you Ty and you make me proud to be your mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment