Yes you read that right, I am twenty-thirteen or for those of you who can't figure that out I am 33. My birthday was sunday. Had an alright day nothing super exciting, just a quiet, relaxing day. Spent it with the kids. Ty got me Mary Poppins on DVD so Hailey & I ended up watching that, one of my favs, while the boys went fishing that evening. David had to work sunday so we waited until last nite to do anything, he took me out to dinner at Johnny Carinos and then to Cold Stone for ice cream, it was all very nice and yummy!! David is getting me a Kodak printer for my digital camera. I have been wanting one so I can print my pics without having to mess with the computer. We haven't got it yet, we just started looking a few days ago and I think I found the one I want , just need to check around and see who sells it for the lowest price. Even though we didn't do much for my birthday my family sure did make it special for me.
I also need to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my oldest & best friends, Scott. His birthday was the 11th. Scott & I have been friends since we were 16, we met while working at Taco Bell & I have to say that he is one of the kindest people I know. I'm so glad that after all these years, although we may not see each other often, I know in my heart that if I ever needed him for anything he would be there for me in a heartbeat as I would for him.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment