Oh Kaden, what a sweet, silly little boy I have. He is home alone with either David or myself most of the time. During school Ty & Hailey are gone during the day and they spend half of their time at their dads house & David & I work opposite days to avoid daycare. Kaden is really good at keeping himself entertained, which is a good thing. He loves anything electronic, he is obsessed with remote controls, cell phones, all kinds of chargers,TV's, DVD players & he loves to take things apart & put them back together, MISTER CURIOUS! He is so smart!! And I'm not just saying that just cuz he is my baby. He also has a really neat imagination. Today Kaden was telling me he wanted to go with me to work tomorrow, I told him he's not old enough and he said "well when I get big I'm gonna be a butterfly!" He started telling me this whole story of how he was gonna fly with the birds and land on the flowers. I asked what he was gonna do a night when it got dark, he said "I'm gonna put my jammies on & sleep with the rollie pollies". So cute, he has such a fun imagination.

he is such a cheeseball, he does this a lot when I have the camera out. We call this his "smiley teeth" cuz he shows us his teeth & says take a picture of me!

David blew these water balloons up and Kaden stuck em between his toes!

Kaden riding on daddy's shoulders (one of his favorite things to do). I was clicking the camera & caught this pic of David and Kaden both holding Kadens leggs!!

My boys being silly... Ty was squishing Kadens face!

At the park, Kaden was playing "peek-a-boo" with me

Last Halloween...... my cowardly lion. So precious!

When we went up in the mountains with Davids sis Sharon. We went to an area that David's family used to go to when he was a kid. David & his siblings used play on this very tree. It's like a pretend horse.

....and this is one of my favorite pics of Kaden he just looks so innocent with them pretty brown eyes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment