Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Starbucks is EVIL.....
but it is so good!! We haven't had starbucks since like Nov. its to expensive to make it a habit. Last nite it sounded so good, David went and got us Frapachinos at like 8:00. Well I was wired for the rest of the nite, we went to bed around midnight & after tossing & turning & not falling asleep, I finally told David lets turn the light back on and read our books. Well the last time I looked at the clock it was 10 after 2. I had to get up at 6 to get ready for work, I did alright the first part of the day but the second part I was dragging... so what did I do? went back to Starbucks and got us another one,lol. I know I'm crazy but I told David after this one I am done. Anyhow I am on call again tonight and I already got called out once, right now I am wired but I'm gonna go lay down and hope that sleep finds me soon in case I get called out again. At least the frapachinos today were a little earlier.....NO MORE STARBUCKS!!! not when I have to work the next day anyway, HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment