Sunday, October 5, 2008

and it's not even my birthday!

OK so I love getting little unexpected gifts from other people....It makes me feel special:)

This first pic is of a sucker that Hailey & Paige brought back from a trip to Walgreens. It is a decorated marshmallow sucker of POOH BEAR !!
The following week after school one day Hailey asked David to take her by Walgreens and she bought theses 3 suckers (below) for me!
The next one is of all 4 suckers !! They are now resideing in my curio cabinet with some of my other Disney treasures!
In September my mom & Joe went on vacation, they went all over California, including Disneyland:) They brought me a new jacket, which I LOVE!! It has Tinkerbell, the only problem with it is it is white, YIKES!! That is scary for me, I can't wear white without spilling something on it, it never fails:( but I love it anyhow & I WILL wear it.

flowers across the top of the back (below)
Tinkerbell on the front & flowers on the right sleeve (below)
towards the end of their trip they stopped in Arizona for a few days to visit my grandparents. Grandma sent this Halloween pooh & friends scrub top home for me. I've already worn it and got tons of compliments form my patients as well as coworkers!!

No comments: