She is officially 9 (going on 25). Kaden & I took cupcakes to her class after lunch, well David went too but he stayed in the car. For anyone who knows my husband he is totally anti-social & isn't really thrilled about large crowds, especially ones involving children. Silly man they don't bite, well some of them do but it's OK , really, LOL!!

So anyhow, I had called the school in the morning to let Hailey's teacher know that I was bringing them after lunch & when we got there lunch wasn't quite over yet. Hailey saw us and walked with us to the classroom, it was there that the teacher informed me that the kids had computer class right after lunch. So I didn't get to stay & watch the kids turn their mouths all purple!! I did catch a couple pics of Hailey & the cupcakes & she was sweet enough to let her little brother take a cupcake with him. The plan is for us to have all our family over on friday night for dinner, cake & ice cream. Then in a couple weeks when David is gone hunting, Hailey gets to have some of her friends over for a sleep over.It should work out pretty good....again David & a group of giggling, gabbing girls (say that 3 times fast) not a good idea!! David & I did not get Hailey any gifts. She & I are going to spend saturday together, gonna do a little shopping & just have some mommy/daughter time together, I can't wait.
I'm really thinking about using my cousin Janae's way of posting on her loved ones birthday's and putting up lots of picks & writing something special about them. So look for it in a future post. One of these days if I ever have the time ...I'm gonna do it!!

I forgot to mention the almost tragedy that happened with the cupcakes. We picked them up this morning from Sams Club & while we were there David found some bodywash that he wanted so we bought cupcakes & bodywash. We get to the car, I very carefully set the cupcakes on the backseat, making sure they were in a stable place. David gets kaden in the carseat, buckles him in and sets the bodywash down. Kaden picks up the bodywash, it's actually 3 bottles of it in a box-like package, and he decides he doesn't want them where David set them and tosses them on top of the cupcake box. The top part of the box is like a plastic window & it broke. SMASH go the center cupcakes. After looking at them I decide I can salvage them no problem. So off to the house we go, when we are getting out of the car, Kaden picks up David's hardhat from work and tosses it on top of the cupcakes. I didn't even want to look. I told David to check them out and if they looked too bad to throw them away & I would figure something else out. Amazingly they were alright. I just moved the smashed ones from the center & swapped them with some of the outer ones. Kaden's new name = MR. Obnoxious.

But he is soo cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment