Sunday, October 26, 2008

A busy weekend

This was an extremely busy weekend for us & I'm exhausted! Ty & Hailey's dad got married & all 3 of my kids were in the wedding. Friday I had Holly's kids while she worked & I went to see her that afternoon to have my hair cut/colored. Lots of thanks to Ty for helping me out with all of the kids so I could go. When I got home Ty & Hailey's dad picked up ALL 3 of my kids to go to the rehearsal dinner. After they got home from that & Holly picked up her kids David & I went to see my best friend from high school (Tricia) & her hubby(Carl) who were in town for the weekend. We didn't stay out too long considering it was almost 10 by the time we met up with them & we came home about midnight cuz David had to get up at 4AM to go to work.


So yesterday was the wedding day, as I said before ALL 3 of my kids were in the wedding. When Randy & Amanda got engaged they asked David & I if Kaden could be their ringbearer. They always try to include Kaden in things which I think is nice. Poor Hailey she had to be up at 7 and ready to go with Amanda so they could go get all dolled up. Ty had to work from 7AM till about 12:30. I took Kaden to the church at 1:15 so he could get dressed. He was so cute & he did such a great job. When he was getting ready to walk down the isle, he turned to me (I was sitting in the back, to avoid distracting him, didn't work out so great) & said rather loud "mom, I'm in the wedding now"! It was so funny, we had been telling him for a while that he was going to be in Randy & Amanda's wedding, he had to inform me that he finally was. I think that all 3 of them looked beautiful.....




below....I love how handsome Ty looks here, Kaden was rolling his eyes or something & he looks a little goofy, LOL

this is one of those rare pics of all 3 of my kids, where they are all smiling
KADENwaiting to have his pics done.....getting bored, playing with the leaves
showing me the ring bearer's pillow...HAILEY
such a pretty girl, I think she looks like Belle, from Beauty & the Beast...
TY
this is definitely rare...to see Ty dressed up, doesn't happen too often. But he looks pretty darned good!!gotta have some stylin shades....don't want anyone to recognize him

he's so superfly...The kids had a blast at the reception, they were all 3 out there dancing. Hailey was just a shakin her little rump. Ty was trying to get EVERYONE out on the dance floor & Kaden was rockin out & trying to imitate all the other peoples dance moves. The ceremony started at 2PM, the reception was immediately after and we left there around 8:30PM, then we went to see Tricia & Carl. Got home around midnight & we brought their daughter (Sidney) to sleepover with Hailey. Unfortunatley Hailey didn't last too long after we got home, just long enough to wash her face, take her hair down & put her PJ's on. In the midst of all of this we also manage to drive out to Fruita & pick up Paige. So yeah, I'm pretty tired right about now but it was a nice weekend.

Congratulations to Randy & Amanda!!!

No comments: