Friday, October 24, 2008

Another hair cut for me

OK, so I decided to go drastic with my hair this time..... I just wanted something a little different.


Cute but fun, I think!! I actually got the idea from watching the new show "Kath & Kim". I love how Molly Shannon's hair style is on there, I told Holly about it & she went with it. I love that she didn't make my hair look EXACTLY like it but it is based on it & then made my own. My sister is so great, she always knows just what I want even when I'm not so sure.
and from the back.... as for the color, we did go with a deeper shade of red, it actually looks more burgundy to me. We did this because the shade we usually use seems to fade so quickly.


I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

JENNY said...

I like it - it's short and sassy. the cut looks good on you.

mikegordonfamilyblog@blogspot.com said...

Love it! It is a little sassy and edgy! Love the back!