
In preparation for David's Hunting trip we went and purchased a new freezer last week. We have been wanting one, actually
needing one, been looking and finally decided on one a couple of weeks ago. We went to buy it & they were out of stock, the guy told me they wouldn't have any in until the 20th. I was bummed out and we looked around some more & found a similar one somewhere else but it was for more money so I went back to Lowes last Sunday & was planning on just telling the guy to go ahead & order/reserve one for us. It was a different guy & he informed me that they actually had 3 coming in that night so I told him to ring me up for one. Well it ended up being on sale for almost $50 less
AND I had a coupon for another $25 off
AND since we used our Lowes card we got 12months no interest/no payments. So I am glad that they didn't have any in the first time we went. I love it when we get a deal!!

So David left this afternoon, with his Boss John & his brother Michael to go on the BIG hunt!! He is soooooo excited & I am actually excited for him. I hope he has a lot of fun & gets what he is going for. It will make him happy to have a freezer full of meat. I'm not a big meat eater so I don't always buy as much meat as he would like. This way he can cook up a steak whenever he feels like it! The pic above is Kaden trying on David's orange jacket, he wanted to go with him but he's too young, maybe in the next year or 2. I told him daddy is going to get a dear so we can have some steaks in the freezer, his interpretation....daddys gonna go get a dear so we can eat some steaks with it!! How cute!
2 comments:
Gotta love good deals and freezers! My friend gave me a small chest freezer about a year ago and I honestly don't know how I did it without one. Now I am looking to upgrade to a bigger one because I use it so much!
hey april - enjoy the hunting season. thanks for the comment on my blog. About more kids, well i'd like to say we'll try one more time for a boy, but i just had a baby so we'll see in a couple of years.
Post a Comment