Monday, October 20, 2008

Honey's home but no dear :(

Well David made it home Monday night (Kaden's birthday) just in time to watch Kaden blow out his candles & open his presents. Unfortunately David didn't get a buck. He seems to be pretty bummed out about it but I asked him if he had fun and he says that he did so I told him that's all that matters. He just feels bad because he took time off from work to go & we put quite a bit of money into this whole thing & he feels like he should have brought something home to show for it. Silly man, it's not like he goes all the time, he never just goes out & does things that he wants to do. I'm not real big into "outdoorsy" kinds of things so when he has someone who wants to go with him I say go for it. I'm glad that his brother Michael was able to go, a little brotherly time was good for them (without wives or children) and I'm extremely grateful that David's boss, John went. He took his camper trailer & he bought a lot of the food & stuff, he is a great guy & he considers David to be like a son to him. David said there were a LOT of people up where they were and many of them were being loud & obnoxious & thats a big part of why he didn't get anything. He said he saw a few bucks and tons of doe but so many people where riding around on their 4wheeelrs & it was just too noisy. David is already planning on going next year but he will be better prepared and hopefully he will be in an area where there aren't so many rude people!



This pic is of David & Kaden hugging right when David got home, we were all so excited to see him, especially Kaden, he missed his daddy!

No comments: