Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe

WOW!! Last night Holly & I went to see this movie. It was really good and I say wow because we got to go do something as sisters & not mommies. Thanks to our MOM, she watched the kids for us, not all of them but the ones that needed to be watched. Ty stayed home and offered to watch Kaden for me but it was easier to just take him to mom's. Hailey was at her dads house having a sleepover & Keanan was at one of his friends house so mom got Kaden, Elle & Jada.
This was a very sweet tearjerker/romance, if you saw "the Notebook" and liked it you will enjoy this one too.
I rather enjoyed my "date" with my sister and hope we can do it again sometime in the near future!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Lena and I had a sister's day and went and saw that SAME movie! I guess great minds think alike!