Ty & Hailey went back to school today, I am feeling a little sad. Not necessarily
because of their return to school but rather the fact that I didn't get to see them off & I didn't get to take any pics of them. They stayed with their dad last night & I had to work today so things just didn't work out the way I would have liked. I did talk to them both this evening though & it sounds like they had a wonderful first day back. Hailey was excited to meet her new teacher, see her old friends and met her classmates. She was also quite happy about wearing all new clothes this week. Ty said his day was good, he also was happy to see his old friends but I don't think he was really too excited about going back to school. He is glad he's not a "freshman" anymore, LOL!! Anyhow,I will take some pics of them in the next few days and get them posted at the end of the week. I have to say that I'm glad Kaden hasn't started school yet, I'm not ready for that... even though he thinks he is.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment