Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Angry Shoes!!

This is just another example of how silly Kaden can be. A few nights ago, David was laying on our bed and Kaden was crawling around on him. David picked Kaden up & started "bench pressing" him. I of course went running for the camera, when I got it, they had stopped. I told David I wanted to get it on video, he said wait a minute he needed to rest his arms. I set the camera down on the computer desk & said fine (pretending I was upset). David, jokingly, told Kaden"mama has anger issues". Well next thing I know Kaden is running around singing"angry shoes, angry shoes... mama's got angry shoes". Little weirdo, he just kept chanting it & I finally did get a video clip of David "bench pressing" Kaden. All the while he is still chanting!



I will try to post the video later. I made an attempt already but I'm a total blonde and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I can't get the sound to work on my post...and yes I do have the sound turned on:) So when David is home and has a minute I will have him do it, it's more his "realm" anyways!!

No comments: