Friday, August 22, 2008

Runaway Kaden


A few nights ago Kaden pulled out one of his backpacks and said he is ready to go to school. I informed him, once again, that it isn't time yet and he won't be going to school until next year. He then informed me that he was leaving!! Leaving? Where are you going?? He is running away,LOL!! He started stuffing all kinds of goodies into his backpack all the while he was laughing!!


He packed a TON of crayons & some of his coloring books....and a few toys, you know the necessary items. Although he did remember to pack a few articles of clothing.

Trying to zip it up after stuffing some socks in there
wait need more socks!!
and he's off....ready for an adventure on his scooter.....
Little turkey, he really thought it was funny!! He even attempted to go outside & ride away on his scooter. I had no shoes on at the time so I sent David after him.
I am happy to report that Kaden has decided to stay home with us but I am glad that he was so chipper about this whole running away bussiness, I don't think I could handle it if any of my kids seriously wanted to "run away".

No comments: