If things had worked out the way we had hoped, Kobe & the rest of his family would be living here in Grand Junction already. I was really looking forward to making a cake for him but.... sometimes things don't happen the way we want for a reason. We will just keep our fingers crossed that everything goes the way we planned this month & by the 1st of September, Micheal & Jaime & their family will be moved here safely.
Jaime said she was planning a birthday party at the park in the town where they live, weather permitting. So hopefully it will be a nice afternoon & they will all have a good time....I will be waiting for some pics from the party!!
The next person is our nephew Jason, he is my brother (step) Anthony's little boy. Jason turns 8 today. We would like to wish him a wonderful birthday!! They are currently living in Keystone & I really am not sure when we will see them again, we will just have to wait & see what happens.
And the last one is our niece Mariah, Michael's oldest daughter, whom I have not met. She lives with her mother in a different town from Michael & Jaime & we have not been around when she has gone to visit them. Her birthday was yesterday and she turned 15. I think she is a beautiful young lady and I look forward to one day meeting her.

No comments:
Post a Comment