First, I got him a book of "useless information"....why not? Everyone can probably use one of these, right? Quote from back of book "because , remember, knowledge doesn't have to be useful to be entertaining". I think I will share some of this information as we read through the book, so look for it in future posts!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy Birthday to my LOVE!!!
Today is David's birthday. Happy Birthday my LOVE!! Unfortunately he has to work today. He got up at 4am to go do a rigg move. He needed to be at the site, about 2 hours away by 7am & had to run by the shop to trade trucks before he got on the road. We will be celebrating his birhtday one night next week when he is on his days off. I am going to make chicken enchiladas, homeade coconut cake & homeade ice cream(not sure what flavor he wants yet). Probabely Rocky Road. David wants stuff for his hunting trip & rather than risk getting the wrong "stuff" I just gave him some good ole hard cash. This way he can get what he wants & needs & I don't have to go in search of this or that. I did however get him a few little gifts:
First, I got him a book of "useless information"....why not? Everyone can probably use one of these, right? Quote from back of book "because , remember, knowledge doesn't have to be useful to be entertaining". I think I will share some of this information as we read through the book, so look for it in future posts!
some lemon drops, he actually told me months ago that he was "craving" lemon drops, I hadn't been able to find ANY anywhere, until last week when I just happened upon them:)
and some Werthers caramel coffee flavored candies. David has a MAJOR coffee addiction. I shouldn't talk because I have a pretty serious peanut butter addiction as well as I am admittedly a "chocoholic". Back to David since this post is about him....his coffee addiction: although it is not all the time or everyday, he goes through these spurts where he will drink like 1 or 2 pots, yes thats POTS not cups, of coffee a day!! Thank goodness its not all the time and he can curb his addiction sometimes with a delectable little coffee flavored something or other wether it be candy, ice cream or some other brilliant coffee flavored treat.
Monkey Bones!! David loves monkeys, I like to buy him stuffed animal monkeys & I am always buying little figurines and such. Our living room is sort of "jungle" themed, we have a lot of elephants, monkeys and animal print stuff. I love to buy whimsical things and I came across this monkey bank & just had to get it for him.
Here is a rare pic of us together. We really need to have more pics of us taken, in reality we probably have quite a few but since I am not "photogenic" I don't usually care for any pics that I am in so therefore I choose not to share them.
And one of David by himself....I Love him so much & hope he has a good birthday even if we don't' technically celebrate it until later.
First, I got him a book of "useless information"....why not? Everyone can probably use one of these, right? Quote from back of book "because , remember, knowledge doesn't have to be useful to be entertaining". I think I will share some of this information as we read through the book, so look for it in future posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment