this first pic is of Kaden & Darius playing with the bubble machine
Sunday, August 3, 2008
A party for Darius!!!
Today we went to a birthday party for our friends little boy Darius. He turned 4. David works with his dad, Darnel & I work with his mom, Jaime. I actually worked with Jaime at the last nursing facility I was employed at. They are really nice people.
this first pic is of Kaden & Darius playing with the bubble machine
They got a "bump-n-jump" for the kids & it was already set up at the park when the party started, but ..... it was the wrong one!!
So the guy delivered the right one... a water slide & he left the first one since it was already there.
they also had water guns & water balloons for the kids... heres Hailey
and Kaden
This is the "birthday boy"
here is the cake.... somebody "taste-tested" the frosting (see the bottom left corner?)
lighting the candle
a little frosting on his face
and a whole lotta frosting, but hey he looks so darn cute, he could be one of the members of "the blue man group"!!
Kaden chowing on a piece of cake
Present time!! This is Jaime, she looks a little confused.
A pair of spongebob PJ"s, from us! I just love how kids crowd around during the presents, they are so funny!
ooh, ooh whats in the bag?
We had a nice day & I am really looking forward to Kaden's 4th birthday. He had so much fun today, so excited. I bet he will hardly be able to contain his excitement when it is his special day!!
this first pic is of Kaden & Darius playing with the bubble machine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi April - This is Jenny Oakeson (Smith). Hey it's a great last name. I was so excited to find your blog. It's been such a long time since i've seen your kids. I can't believe how big they are. It sounds like you are doing well. We are doing good also. Check out my blog, it's (shemnjen.blogspot.com) Please tell your family hello for me. Take care of your self and I'll continue to look at your blog.
wow you are the coolest mom ever! What a cool party with both the waterslide and the runnng thingy. I am sure that was so fun! I can't believe your kids are so big! Man we are getting old! I am so glad you found my blog! I miss you guys!
Janae, I wish I was the cool mom here, but it was our friends little boys birthday... so Jaime, his mom actually gets the KUDOS!! I'm glad you got my comment & left me one:)
Post a Comment