Hailey is such a great daughter, she is very loving and affectionate towards everyone. Even when she first meets people she kind of becomes "attached" to them easily. Hailey always has hugs & kisses aplenty for those she cares about. She loves to play outside, does outdoorsy type of things & loves to get dirty but in a heartbeat she will clean up & be a "girlygirl". She loves to play with make up & hair stuff, changes her clothes multiple times a day, does her nails.... all the girly things!! She has never been into playing with babydolls & she stopped playing with her barbies almost 2 years ago.... Just not her thing I guess. She has a little attitude & at times thinks she is 8 going on 25, LOL!!
this one is from two summers ago when David's parents came to visit. She is wearing David's dads hat, so cute......I wanna be a cowgirl baby!!!
Can you say SASSY?? Cuz thats how she looks in the one below!! She is wearing the outfit that Aunt Holly got her for her birthday last year which turned out to be one of her favorite things to wear.
I just love the next pic, she looks so sweet & innocent.
This was on the morning of my birthday when I was going around & taking pics of everyone sleeping. Well Hailey opened her eyes right when I clicked the camera, I think it turned out to be a great pic! The shirt she has on says "this Blonde rules"! ??? she is totally brunette but our neighbors daughter Paige(who Hailey adores) gave her a ton of clothes recently & this was in there so Hailey insists on wearing it.
1 comment:
Very cute! I can't believe how big and beautiful she is!
Post a Comment