Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saturday nite

I kept Holly's girls last nite. Keanan was staying the nite with one of his friends & we had invited Jada to stay the nite with Hailey. Well Holly wanted to go do something wth her friends & asked if I would keep Elle too.

So I took a few pics of the kids while they were over.... I realized that I didn't get any pics of Hailey which is weird cuz I usually get a ton of her, oh well there's always next time.

I found Kaden, hiding behind the door enjoying a bag of fruitsnacks
This one is so adorable, most of the time when I try to take a pic of Elle she turns her head right as I click the camera & if I do get a head on shot of her its NOT a happy, smiley one.....I think she looks like a little cheeseball!!
She's trying to eat her toe....
Jada & Elle...so cute
Jada, she's almost smiling here
Crybaby Elle... not even sure what she was crying about, I think she was just tired
Elle still crying, I was actually taking a pic of TY & just happened to catch her in it too
Kaden with his "sad bananas" face
I was taking a pic of Kaden & he decided to come a little closer, he looks so goofy!!
This morning when Elle got up....major "bed head" baby!!
and Jada again, I'm not sure why she always looks so darn serious
Ty was being such a weirdo today, he had my curling iron and was using it on his hair! I took a pic cuz he made his"bangs" stick out kind of funny...oh he makes me laugh

1 comment:

JENNY said...

WOW it looks like you guys had a great time togerther.Her girls are beautiful. How old is Elle? I still can't believe that Tyler is going to be sixteen. I don't even want to think about what i was doing at sixteen.(LOL)just kidding sixteen was a great time in my life.