Friday, August 29, 2008

8 days a week

Once again Kaden being silly....

he has named the 8th day of the week (if there were such a thing). He is always talking about what day he wants to do something. Next Wednesday he has a dentist appointment and he was talking about it earlier.I have been telling him that the dentist takes pictures of your teeth, cleans them & helps take care of them. His translation: "the dentist is gonna take my mouf out" He said "i'm goin' to da dentist tomowo" & I told him no, in a few days we will go, He says" no my 'pointment is on FRYDERDAY". I tried to contain my laughter and just told him OK. Is this like a day between Friday & Saturday? Fri-der-day!!

Another thing he does ALL the time is no matter where we are, he asks "what time is it" probably a hundred times a day he does this. And you can't just make something up, he wants to see you physically looking at a clock before you say the time. He especially likes it when you look at the clock on your cell phone....I guess cell phone time is better. The funniest part about this is at night when I really want him to go to bed, I just wait for him to ask the question, look at my cellphone and tell him"it says it's bedtime" and amazingly this works. When I tell him this he's like alright, he goes & gets his jamies, brushes his teeth and of course pulls out one of his favorite books. But he will go to bed and that is it. Wish it would work with TY & Hailey.

Lately Kaden has also been really curious about colors. he wants to know the color of any & every thing he comes into contact with some days. What color is the....?what color is this or that? Doesn't matter what it is he wants to know!

I'm not complaining about his curiosity, I think its great but at times it is also quiet amusing.

No comments: